THE INJURY CLINIC PHYSIOTHERAPY: ATHLETE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM 2021
THE INJURY CLINIC – GEELONG ATHLETE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Each year The Injury Clinic supports local athletes in the Geelong area through a sponsorship program.
With the 2020 year disrupted, we have taken the opportunity to restructure our Athlete Sponsorship Program. We have spent time reflecting on aspects of the program that have worked well, and those that haven’t; we have also taken into consideration feedback from current athletes.
As a result, The Injury Clinic Athlete Sponsorship Program will look a little different in 2021, with a ‘pathway’ design in place to provide an opportunity for both new athletes to join the program every year, and athletes who are part of the program to continue on for > than 12 months.
2021 ATHLETE SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
ATHLETE SPONSORSHIP: INCLUSIONS
– No Gap Physiotherapy Consults
– No Gap Sports Dietitian Consults
– Subsidised Strength & Conditioning Membership ($60/month – 50% reduction)
– Performance Testing as a Sponsorship Team
– Access to The Injury Clinic Workshops and Events
– High Speed Camera Analysis & Review
Strength & Conditioning Membership includes:
- Access to, and utilisation of The Injury Clinic programming and planning app
- Initial Injury Screening Consult (if required)
- Strength & Conditioning Program Design
- Yearly goal setting and training plan (to be discussed with athlete coach)
- Monthly Strength and Conditioning review
- Access to The Injury Clinic Gym and Supervised Strength Sessions
- Access to Alter-G Treadmill
- The Injury Clinic Training Singlet & Apparel
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOVEMBER 5th 2020
Application forms are available to be downloaded below: