CHERRY RIPE PROTEIN BALLS
1 serve = 3 balls
- 100g dried cherries ( dried cranberries if you can’t find any)
- 100g (approx. 6) pitted dates, chopped
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Place all ingredients into a food processor until combined.
- Roll in additional desiccated coconut and store in the fridge
Making your own protein balls is a great alternative to store bought protein balls. This way you know exactly what the ingredients are. Protein balls can be easy to over eat as they are so yummy. Take 3-4 in a snap lock bag with you to avoid eating the whole batch at once.