Clinic Condition of Entry
As COVID restrictions continue to ease, we would like to advise you of The Injury Clinic condition of entry requirements. These requirements are in place to ensure that we best manage the health and safety of staff, clients and their families.
It is a condition of entry to The Injury Clinic that clients show their vaccination status to reception staff upon arrival. This information will only be sighted, hard copies are not required.
Knowledge of vaccination status will become increasingly important as it will allow us to continue to ensure appropriate measures are taken to protect the health and wellbeing of staff and clients.
How it will work
Upon arrival, we ask that clients (inclusive of parents, partners and those accompanying a client) ages 12 and over provide reception staff with evidence of their vaccination status.
Currently, all clients attending in-room consultations, regardless of their vaccination status are also required to adhere to the following health and safety measures:
- You will be provided with a surgical mask upon arrival
- You will be required to wear this mask for the duration of your time in the clinic, including during physiotherapy treatments that may require you to lay face down.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you will be unable to access the gym space at The Injury Clinic, this includes access within a physiotherapy consultation.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, and are unable to adhere to the health and safety measures above, we will respectfully advise that your appointment will need to be a telehealth appointment for the time being.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, physiotherapists may be limited in the assessment they can perform, and treatments they can offer. This is in consideration of the inability for physiotherapists to adhere to social distancing and the associated risk that comes with this. We ask that you are respectful should a physiotherapist not be able to deliver the service they normally would. These decisions are to protect the health and wellbeing of staff, their families and other clients of the clinic.