DIETETICS AND NUTRITION AT THE INJURY CLINIC
DIETETICS AND NUTRITION AT THE INJURY CLINIC GEELONG
An Accredited Practising Dietitian translates scientific evidence into practical nutrition information to help improve the health and well-being of all Australians. Accredited Practising Dietitians are university qualified and undertake ongoing training to ensure they are up to date and provide you with credible nutrition information.
AN ACCREDITED PRACTISING DIETITIAN WILL:
– Assess nutritional needs
– Develop personalised eating plans that consider medical conditions and personal circumstances
– Provide nutrition counselling support to individuals and groups
– Provide information on healthy eating, shopping for food, eating out and preparing food at home
An Accredited Practising Dietitian can help with a range of conditions including weight and obesity, food intolerances and allergies, disordered eating, diabetes, heart disease and gastrointestinal diseases.
DIETETICS AND NUTRITION AT THE INJURY CLINIC WILL INCLUDE:
– A thorough assessment of your dietary intake, habits, likes and dislikes
– Discussion related to your personal circumstances. These play a major role in impacting your dietary intake including who does the shopping and the cooking and hours of work.
– Discussion related to your aims and goals
– A nutrition management plan to help you achieve your goals and improve overall health outcomes
DIETETICS AND NUTRITION AT THE INJURY CLINIC MAY INCLUDE:
– A personalised nutrition plan
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SEEING AN ACCREDITED PRACTISING DIETITIAN AT THE INJURY CLINIC…
With an emphasis on improving your overall nutrition knowledge, an Accredited Practising Dietitian will aim to provide you with practical strategies, support and guidance to not only achieve your goals but improve your overall health and well-being.