FROZEN YOGHURT GRANOLA CUPS
- 400g Greek yoghurt
- 1cup granola
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 pkt frozen fruit (mangoes, mixed berries)
- 12 cupcake patties
- Place granola, honey and rice malt syrup into a bowl and combine.
- Place patties into cupcake trays. Place a small amount of granola mixture into the bottom of each patty and press down firmly. They should fill 1/3 of the patty.
- Place the yoghurt into the patty and fill the remaining 2/3
- Top with desired frozen fruit and put into the freezer for 2 hours or until set
- Store in an air tight container in the freezer until ready to serve
The perfect after dinner Summer treat. A great alternative to ice-cream or store bought frozen yoghurt that can be packed full of fat and added sugar.