HEALTHY BANANA MUFFINS
- 3x over ripe Bananas
- 1/3 Cup of Honey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 1/3 Cup Wholemeal Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin tray
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together. Be careful not to over mix!
- Divide the batter into the muffin tray and top with chopped walnuts if desired.
- Place in the oven fr 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Place on a cooking rack for 5 minutes.
Muffins and cakes can be very high in sugar and loaded with additional energy, so this healthy version is a great alternative! These are easy to make and the perfect snack to include around meals.