ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND CHICKPEA SALAD
- ¼ kent pumpkin, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced into large chunks
- ½ cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- 1 cup cous cous
- 1 small bag spinach
- 1 small bag rocket
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- Table of Plenty golden Moroccan veggie roasters
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius and prepare two baking trays.
- Place pumpkin, cauliflower and capsicum across the two baking tray, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and cover with Moroccan veggie roasters. Place in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cook the cous cous according to packet instructions
- In a fry pan on the stove, place oil, chickpeas and almonds and toss until browned
- Place the spinach and rocket into a bowl and combine. Top with roast vegetables, cous cos, chickpeas and almonds. Toss to combine.
- Serve with your choice of protein.