SOBA NOODLE STIR FRY
- 1 packet soba noodles
- 1 brown onion diced
- 4 chicken breasts diced
- 1 red chilli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- 6 sprigs of asparagus roughly chopped
- 4 button mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 carrot sliced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Place some water into a saucepan on high until the water begins to boil. Place the soba noodles into the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Once cooked, drain the soba noodles and run under cold water. It is important to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- In a pan or a wok, sauté the onion, chilli and garlic with some extra virgin olive oil for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken breast to the pan, constantly stirring until the chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Add all remaining vegetables and cook for 5 minutes until vegetables have softened.
- Run the soba noodles under hot water until they are warm.
- Serve the soba noodles topped with chicken and vegetable mix and 1 tbs soy sauce.